November 23, 2014, 01:06:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The new Alex Rider theme is now available - you can change your theme on your profile page.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Foyles War books?  (Read 10860 times)
Anonymous
on: January 31, 2006, 12:24:58 PM

Hi
Does anyone know if there are any plans to convert the foyles war screenplays to actual books, as im sure that there is a huge market for the readers out there, and perhaps bring in more fans to the world of Foyle.

Ben
Anonymous
Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 06:19:58 PM

Umm..
nona fiona
Raven

Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 10:47:14 PM

No, I haven't heard of anything and I don't know if anyone else here has. You might just have to wait for HorowitzHQ to see your message and reply.

HorowitzHQ
Administrator
Scorpia

Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 05:54:15 PM

I don't know if the scripts will ever be made into a book, but there looks like there will be a Foyle's War Companion sometime in the near future. I will let you know when I have more details!

You can't have roots and wings, it just doesn't work that way.
nona fiona
Raven

Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 01:11:14 AM

Well if you need a hand with the proof-reading at any time, HQ, I happen to know a few dedicated and detail obsessive fans.

HorowitzHQ
Administrator
Scorpia

Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 10:30:09 AM

Thanks Nona, I'll keep that in mind.  Cheesy

You can't have roots and wings, it just doesn't work that way.
bmk2005
Cub

Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 04:21:24 PM

I am a relatively new fan of this show and really enjoy it.  I have also used it to teach my students here in Iowa in the U.S. about wartime Europe and the homefront.  However, I have heard that after the series was first canceled Mr. Horowitz had to jump ahead to the end of the war when the series came back is their any chance those stories from 43 and 44 be published as screenplays or as stories because I know many fans would love to read them or will they be available in the guide book that is being written.
Mis4Margaret
Cub

Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 03:14:39 AM

so..rumour has it that Foyles War comes back 2013? is that true ??
TiggsRulz:)
Ark Angel

Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 05:51:44 AM

so..rumour has it that Foyles War comes back 2013? is that true ??

I sure hope so! I haven;t heard that rumour, but I haven't really looked into it that deeply - I will probably check it out now though Wink

Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
Mis4Margaret
Cub

Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 01:09:35 AM

Have to say they are darn silly if they dont. Just like another series i found on netflix..a canadian production called Intelligence..witty stories about gangster turf in Vancouver..alas it ended with Jimmy getting shot ..best of the bad guys   cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Designed by Frequency Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS