September 21, 2014, 01:02:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The new Alex Rider theme is now available - you can change your theme on your profile page.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Rider Movie Point Blank  (Read 108870 times)
Sparkybt
Cub

on: February 07, 2008, 02:20:14 AM

If you have heard rumors about Piont Blank becoming a movie they're true! grin They start filming on December 29 2008 and the movie will be completed and out by 2009. If Point Blank sky rockets with the box office (witch it will) i'm sure skelleton key will be a movie too.

Here is the site i got the info from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormbreaker_%28film%29#Sequel    scroll down close to the end you'll see something about how Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker didn't do good in the box office then it says the script is written for Piont Blank and will come out in 2009

P.S. how do you reply to a post i don't know how to i only know how to start a new topic.
DilanMelis
Tapped.
Global Moderator
Assassin

Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 06:04:37 AM

Just press the reply button.

As for Point Blanc film, I dunno, even IMDB hasn't got any information on show for it.

Best not believe wikipedia completely. Remember it can be edited by anyone.

If there is to be a second film, be rest assured that it'll be obvious through this site Smiley

Welcome to the forums.
alex-rider-girl
Raven

There are only boundaries when you create them.

Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 05:25:37 AM

yeah i agree
but there is a page on IMDB except you have to have the pro version of it to see the information on the movie which sucks
so anyone got the pro version??? grin
HorowitzHQ
Administrator
Scorpia

Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 05:43:21 PM

I do, but then I also have direct access.

Listen. I've said this before and I will say it again. There is nothing decided absolutely and at this point it isn't looking hugely likely. There has been a script written, but that doesn't mean a film will definatly made. I promise I will tell you if a film is coming.

You can't have roots and wings, it just doesn't work that way.
erider18
Raven

Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 09:31:16 PM

If any of you guys saw the first please tell me if it was good. because i saw some clips online and the movie looked really stupid.
but if they did make a movie on the second book they better get some good actors and keep the scrip like the book. I hate it when movies dont do that.
HorowitzHQ
Administrator
Scorpia

Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 09:36:42 AM

Hi Erider,

No discussion here please. For information on the movie, have a look at the Stormbreaker: the movie section.

Thanks!

You can't have roots and wings, it just doesn't work that way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Designed by Frequency Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS