December 19, 2014, 02:16:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Power of Five desktop wallpapers are now available for download.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Killing Joke  (Read 36263 times)
blondest brunette
Hello!
Assassin

Reply #90 on: April 22, 2008, 08:58:39 PM

Is this true?

http://www.allreaders.com/Board.asp?listpage=6&BoardID=24378

But i dont think its true
Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 11:02:46 AM by blondest brunette Logged
Rainbowstar
I am the Lizard Queen!
Global Moderator
Assassin

I can see through time...

Reply #91 on: April 23, 2008, 06:05:34 AM

I doubt it is.  If it was, I doubt that that guy would only post it on a forum like that, and not make an actual complaint

But whats so bad about being evil? Our evil is rather agreeable. We are actually rather pleasantly evil.
~ Kilgraw

Simpson fan ay?
Pedro-ologist
I am the Snake King!!!
Assassin

Real men have pink avatars

Reply #92 on: September 06, 2008, 09:13:32 AM

No it is not true, the article of which he refers to does not exist, if the article had existed he would have posted it. and AH would not have done that, from his talks that he has given it is clear that AH is not mean! Also the way he boasts about how funny he is, how he gave a man a heart attack, this is most certinly not true as there are no reports of it happening (something like that would be reported). No I think that it is not true the only real proof though is if we go to Orion publishers and ask them if the negotiated with this man or to go to some publishers around bristol and ask them if they had read this story before it was published.

So annoyed I can't change my custom title anymore. Few remain that get the in-joke...
exquisite
Cub

Reply #93 on: November 12, 2010, 05:48:51 PM

Ah cool. Adult books are boring sometimes, but some are ok.
You rebel
DilanMelis
Tapped.
Global Moderator
Assassin

Reply #94 on: November 13, 2010, 09:18:09 AM

Hey, welcome to the forums. I'm glad you're interested enough to post, but unless you have something to add to the discussion itself, I'd suggest you post in the general discussion board. There are probably more things for you to comment on.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Designed by Frequency Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS